Our annual tradition! This year's topic is Wellesley Women Mentoring Each Other and the Next Generation. Join us for a thought-provoking panel of alumnae speakers. In addition to food for thought, tea and coffee will be served with a buffet of sweet and savory treats.
Current students are welcome to join us since the event will be during Winter Session!
Dues-paying alums who attend will receive a printed copy of the club directory.
When: Sunday, January 10, 2016 at 2-5pm
Where: the home of Mariam Naini - Yarrow Point, WA
Winter Tea event co-chairs: Marcia Joslyn Sill '65 and Meredith Easton Brown '88
Questions? Contact Meredith at Meredith@alum.wellesley.edu or 206-499-2912
Tickets: RSVP/Get your ticket Please RSVP by Jan 3rd. All attendees must pre-register.
- Panelists: Wellesley Women Mentoring Each Other and the Next Generation
- Panel Moderator & Event Hostess: Mariam Naini '85: Parent; Attorney and business leader; formerly Amazon, currently Microsoft
- Marlene Chen '95: Parent; Architect; Associate, Olsen Kundig
- Peggy Foerch '87: Parent; Writer and web designer; Member and past President, Board of Directors, Open Arms Perinatal Services
- Nicole "Nikki" LeProhn '80: Parent; Senior Warden, Vestry, St. Andrew's Episcopal Church; Social Worker; Director, Outcomes & Quality Improvement, Casey Family Programs
To pay dues, pay online or please send check payable to Washington State Wellesley Club to WSWC Treasurer Irene Yung '98 at 6039 S. Redwing St, Seattle, WA 98118. WSWC ANNUAL DUES: $35 for alumnae; $20 for young alumnae, classes 2005-2013; $0 for class of 2014. Dues are valid from July 2015-June 2016.
Click here to buy tickets!!!